Walking with Him

My devotional time with the Lord this morning was one of the best moment I had so far this month.

I saw myself walking with Him. By simply walking beside Him already stirred my emotion and awaken my spirit within.

I heard His gentle voice:

"Never will I leave you nor forsake you."

This statement from Him suddenly enlighten my soul.

I realized that He was actually with me for all this time. Even though I didn't always feel Him or see Him.

"I was with you for all this time. I am with you now. And I will always be with you."

My devotional time with the Lord this morning has set a new mark in my journey with Him.

I believe now I'm stepping into a new level of walking with my Lord Jesus. He has affirmed it to me.

My Lord is with me. His spirit is in me. And I am walking with Him now.

"My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." (Galatians 2:20)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Generation Who Seek God

BENAR-BENAR MERDEKA

HARTA DAN HATI