Open-up

Being open about my life is sometimes a messy thing for me. I'm still having hard times in telling ppl about my struggles esp whats inside my family.

But I have learned that this is needed for my complete healing and restoration.

I have tried to do it several times. And I just did again today. It was still messy for me.

I have realized that actually I still have this fear in my heart. Fear of man's opinion. Fear of rejection. Fear of being judged. Fear of being pitied. Fear of the unknown.

What if they find out about me and my parents. What would they think. How would they see me afterwards. Would they still be the same? Would I still be the same to them?

All these questions and worries have trapped me into a fearful prison and never ending dilemma.

As much as I want to speak the truth about my life and let God be glorified over my story, I still have this doubt in my heart.

What if. How if.

Oh God. What am I supposed to do. I want to break free. I really want to tell them all. Do I?

Whats actually blocking me to be able to tell my story? My real story?

What am I waiting for? What sign do I need to start speaking about it?

Then this voice echoed in my heart.

"A beautiful mess..."

As for you, you thought evil against me, but God meant it for good, to bring about that many people should be kept alive, as they are this day. (Genesis 50:20 AMP)

My life is a beautiful mess.

It is messy. But it is beautiful.

We are assured and know that [God being a partner in their labor] all things work together and are [fitting into a plan] for good to and for those who love God and are called according to [His] design and purpose. (Romans 8:28 AMP)

My life has not to be perfect. I am not perfect.

All I need is a God who loves me perfectly. Nothing more. Nothing less. And I am called according to His design and purpose.

My life is messy. But it has a design and purpose. A specific one.

So I am sure that it doesnt matter or no matter how my life looks right now, I am confident that at the end it will come and reach to a glorious ending.

And I am convinced and sure of this very thing, that He Who began a good work in you will continue until the day of Jesus Christ [right up to the time of His return], developing [that good work] and perfecting and bringing it to full completion in you. (Philippians 1:6 AMP)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Generation Who Seek God

BENAR-BENAR MERDEKA

HARTA DAN HATI