Isaac

"All around us we observe a pregnant creation. The difficult times of pain throughout the world are simply birth pangs. But it’s not only around us; it’s within us. The Spirit of God is arousing us within. We’re also feeling the birth pangs. These sterile and barren bodies of ours are yearning for full deliverance. That is why waiting does not diminish us, any more than waiting diminishes a pregnant mother. We are enlarged in the waiting. We, of course, don’t see what is enlarging us. But the longer we wait, the larger we become, and the more joyful our expectancy." - Romans 8:22-25, The Message

This passage is filled with a large amount of HOPE. The Holy Spirit made me realize that I am carrying God's seed of promise inside of my 'spiritual womb', that is why I am feeling the 'birth pangs' .

Sometimes I feel stuck, and get tired of waiting the fulfillment of God's promise in my life. I couldn't see it coming because I was focusing on the natural. And the above verse tells us that "We are enlarged in the waiting. We, of course, don't see what is enlarging us." And that is exactly explain my situation. It is in the spirit realm, and I couldn't see it with natural eyes, I must see it through the eyes of FAITH. 

"The fundamental fact of existence is that this trust in God, this faith, is the firm foundation under everything that makes life worth living. It’s our handle on what we can’t see." - Hebrews 11:1

And here's what makes me full of hope again. "But the longer we wait, the larger we become, and the more joyful our expectancy."

I am getting enlarged in the Spirit. Larger and larger. :D The same with a mother who's almost in full term of pregnancy. She knows that when her belly is growing large then the baby inside is growing large as well and the delivery date is just around the corner. And I believe for the mother, especially if this is her first child, she must be very joyful expecting to see and hold her baby for the first time.

Lastly, when I am pregnant with a child, I absolutely will make sure that I eat well and healthy. Therefore, for the sake of my 'Isaac', I will feed my spirit with the Word of God everyday, speaking, praying, singing, praising and worshiping in the Spirit. 

I am joyfully expecting the birth of 'Isaac', the fulfillment of God's promise in my life, and by faith I declare: I am going to deliver a strong and healthy 'Isaac', Amen!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Generation Who Seek God

BENAR-BENAR MERDEKA

HARTA DAN HATI