Love Came Down

10:39 pm. Sitting down on the floor. Listening to All Over Again from Catherine Mullins.

.....

He loves me. In my weakness. In my failures. In my sorrow. In my sadness. In my fears. In my wrongs. In my setbacks. In my unbelief.

Is there such love? Can you explain such love....

He loves me. Not less. Not more. Full.

What kind of love is this...

I could not figure it out. I cannot think..I cannot feel... but still I know. Little voice in my heart said it is the truth.

What is truth anyway...

...and you shall know the truth... and the truth shall set you free...

Truth is a person. Truth is not a concept. Nor a theory. Truth is Jesus. Love is truth. Love is Jesus. Jesus is truth.

And Jesus said to him: I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except by (through) Me.

.....

If my heart is overwhelmed and I cannot hear Your voice... I'll hold on to what is true though I cannot see...

If the storms of life they come and the road ahead gets steep I will lift these hands in faith I will believe...

(Kari Jobe - Love Came Down)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Generation Who Seek God

BENAR-BENAR MERDEKA

HARTA DAN HATI