Untitled

What if I dont have another time.. What if I wouldn't get another day to fellowship with Him.. What if tonight is my last chance on earth to know Him better...

So even this body is tired and wanting to sleep..

Let me draw near.. and utter these words to You, My Beloved..

Wrap me with Your love..
Sway me with Your grace..
Touch me with Your kindness..

Let me rest in Your faithfulness..
Guard me with Your arms..
Console me in Your presence..

Let nothing ever come between us..
Remove the veil on my face.. and take me into Your embrace...

*and then quietly this song played on the background...

I was made to be His Bride
I was created to wear the purest white
I was made for God's eternal pleasure
I was created for intimacy with the Lord

Everything else in the world fades away
As I stare into His face
The look in His eyes melts my heart
And leaves me speechless
He.. He loves me..
He.. He cares for me..

- "Chambers" by Catherine Mullins -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Generation Who Seek God

BENAR-BENAR MERDEKA

HARTA DAN HATI